Information for recruiters: your candidates deserve success
We will gladly accept applications for certain specifically marked jobs via recruitment agencies. In the interests of all concerned, we should however like you as a recruiter to take note of certain points.
So that you as a recruiter know which jobs it is worth contacting us about, we have put together a list of important rules for you:
- The job advertisement explicitly states that we will accept application dossiers from recruiters.
- As a recruiter, you already have a comprehensive overview of the person you wish to propose for the job because you have interviewed that person.
- The candidate has convinced you that he or she is suitable, and you can personally recommend him or her.
- The vacancy is appropriate for the interested party, and his or her skills, abilities and potential match the requirements stated in the job advertisement.
- The person knows that you are submitting an application dossier in his or her name.
- The initial contact must always be made via the person from our HR Department named in the job advertisement.
- For advertised vacancies in companies in Bouygues Energies & Services InTec based in Switzerland, the recruiters must also operate in Switzerland. You as recruiter must also comply with Swiss law.
Thank you for adhering to these points.