Our services cover all aspects of electrical installation.
With decades of experience and an in-depth knowledge of all electrotechnical problems, we can set up installations in buildings such as service premises, offices, schools, hospitals and hotels within the shortest possible time. And we're just as reliable when it comes to installations for the petrochemical and food industries.
You can count on our professional support every step of the way. From initial advice to delivery, assembly, acceptance and start-up. Whether you're in the market for new facilities, renovations or extensions – we can handle the task. And we're there to help you after completion, too: The 24/7 «security service» is part of our package. ISO9001 certification is just the icing on the cake of our services.
Core competences in electrical engineering
- Heavy current systems
- Low current systems
- Lighting technology
- Universal cabling for buildings
- Electrical installation controls
- Energy controlling
- 24/7 call-out service
Whatever your needs, you can count on our planning expertise and the foresight of a long-established generalist. For every installation we take the entire life cycle into consideration. You can rely on:
- Comprehensive advice from the initial planning phase
- Advice on selecting installation components
- Professional system integration
- Efficient, cooperative construction site management
- Cost-effective, high-tech assembly and installation
- Service contracts and annual maintenance agreements for your electrical systems (outsourcing)
- Training for your staff, and system handover