Services for high and medium voltage networks
Bouygues E&S EnerTrans Ltd. provides various services for network operators and owners. These include network planning and calculations, maintenance management concepts and protection and automation of transformer stations.
Our skill set also covers the integration of network elements into control systems and all aspects of information security.
Our range of what we offer in network services
- Production of network analyses, network plans and network calculations
- Modelling of network elements
- Measurement and analysis of electromagnetic fields and noise
- Production and implementation of operational and maintenance concepts, including appropriate tool support
- Conducting condition analyses
- Upgrading of transformer stations and switchgear systems
- Production and inspection of safety concepts and initial configuration of safety devices
- Analysis of faults, using remote diagnostics where applicable
- Connection and integration of network elements into control systems
- Cybersecurity in switchgear systems