Bouygues E&S EnerTrans Ltd. plans, constructs and operates power lines for the high- and medium-voltage sector. We manage the entire approval process and take responsibility for the construction.
We can access a perfectly coordinated team of engineers and fitters for maintenance and repairs.
The configuration, construction and operation of overhead lines or power lines require not only technical expertise in various disciplines but also comprehensive process know-how. At the same time, sensitive handling of the population, authorities, associations and local interest groups is also required. We have the necessary experience to implement projects in the shortest possible time frames.
Our services for planning, construction and conversion
- Configuration, planning and implementation of overhead lines and cabling in the 16 to 380 kV range
- Detailed engineering and project management
- Invitations to tender and evaluations
- Technical investigations and feasibility studies, especially power line studies in accordance with the guidelines set out by the Swiss Federal Office of Energy
- Environmental compatibility studies
- Approval process, from the original plans through to the planning approval ruling
- Modelling and visualisation using state-of-the-art tools
- Measurement and calculation of electromagnetic fields
- Production and purchase of easement contracts
- Construction and assembly or supervision of construction and assembly
Our range of maintenance and operation services
- Systematic, cost-optimised maintenance based on state-of-the-art technology
- Tool-based maintenance management
- Planning and implementation of inspections, maintenance and repairs
- Planning and implementation of challenging projects (specialist carpentry work on rough terrain, work suspended on a rope, etc.)
- Annual planning and budgeting for maintenance costs and preview of future years
- Earth measurements
- Inspection and monitoring of third-party construction projects
- Quality assurance documentation: problems, work, repairs, etc.
- Troubleshooting and call-out service (24/7)
- Operational support