Planning, construction and operation of switchgear systems and transformer stations
Bouygues E&S EnerTrans Ltd. plans, constructs and operates switchgear systems and transformer stations for the high- and medium-voltage sector. We have been producing reliable, cost-effective and flexible solutions for over 80 years.
We have an expert call-out service with excellent problem-solving skills, on hand to carry out maintenance and repairs in primary and secondary technology systems.
Switchgear systems and substations are the hubs of the network, and planning and constructing them requires high levels of design and practical skill. Interdisciplinary thinking and action are therefore key to us. This means we can optimise the design and coordination of high-voltage technology with civil engineering and power line and safety engineering.
Our services for planning, construction and conversion
- Configuration, planning and implementation of switchgear systems in the 16 to 380 kV range (gas-insulated interior systems and open-air switchgear systems)
- Engineering of primary and secondary technology and all auxiliary systems
- Invitations to tender and evaluations
- Technical investigations and designs, Federal Inspectorate for Heavy Current Installations (ESTI) planning approval
- Planning and coordination with civil engineering
- Provision of new technologies
- Connection and integration into control systems
- Replacement or extension of existing systems with minimum impact on ongoing operations and in compliance with all aspects of industrial safety and supply reliability
- Works approval
- Assembly or assembly monitoring and construction management
- Commissioning or monitoring of commissioning
- Operational start-up phase
Our range of maintenance and operation services
- Systematic, cost-optimised maintenance based on state-of-the-art technology
- Tool-based maintenance management
- Planning and implementation of inspections, maintenance and audits
- Annual planning and budgeting for maintenance costs and preview of future years
- Quality assurance documentation: problems, work, repairs, etc.
- Troubleshooting and call-out service (24/7)
- Plant responsibility and operational support